The Crane Kit Advantage
Overhead Crane Kits are a great way to save time and money. Crane kits are less costly to manufacture and ship, getting you up and running sooner and for less. System 2000 Crane Kits from EMH make it easy to design, manufacture, and install your crane!
EMH has numerous crane kits to meet multiple needs, including:
- ZLW Double Girder Top Running Crane Kits
- DLVM Single Girder Under Running Crane Kits
- ELV Single Girder Top Running Crane Kits
- Crane Kits: EDL Single Girder (Low Headroom) Under Running Cranes
System 2000 Crane Kits range in capacity from 2 to 30 tons in single and double girder top running models, and up to 10 tons in single girder under running styles.
EMH Crane Kits include everything but the girder, specifically:
- A Crane Kit Wire Rope Hoist with 20′ of lift.
- Crane Kit End trucks with mounting plates, bolts and bumpers.
- Crane Kit Trolley Tow Arms with pipe clamps.
- Complete Crane Kit trolley and sliding push button Festoon System with all required mounting hardware.
- Crane Kit Bridge Conductor Cables.
- Crane Kit Bridge Control Panel with lockable fused mainline disconnect mainline fuse, mechanical and electrical interlocking contactors and motor protection.
- Crane Kit Trolley End Stops
- Detailed Crane Kit Engineering for bridge construction and crane assembly.