EMH end trucks are high quality components, designed for reliability and economy. The steel structure of the end truck is a torsion-resistant box girder, prepared to be connected to the crane girder. Precise machining and exact alignment of the crane girder mounting plates ensure unsurpassed travel characteristics and long life.
Key features of EMH End Trucks:
- Direct driven, precision-splined shaft-to-gear connection
- Lifetime lubricated, totally enclosed gear trains
- Spheroidal graphite cast or forged steel wheels
- Inertia fly wheel (for two-speed drive) delivers soft start and smooth speed transition.
- 60 minute, “TEFC” motors with Class “F” insulation.
- DC rectified brakes
- Optional Quick Disconnect Plugs at all motor connections for easy installation and service
- Our standard Infinitely Variable Frequency Drive controls can be included a extra cost. See controls price page for details.
- Click to see complete Features, Advantages and Benefits of EMH End Trucks.
See our End Truck Product Line
Click the image or the product type for further details.